42nd Annual Las Vegas Seminars “Pediatric Update””
November 19-22, 2020 at Caesars Palace.
Registration will be open in May 2020.
Please contact “email@example.com” with any questions regarding this CME conference. This years program will address the areas of: Adolescent Medicine, Dermatology, Infectious Diseases, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
Resources from Past Meetings
- You will also need to consider the number of people that will be using the fridge. If you only have a small group of people using the fridge you should have a small fridge. A fridge that is too large can really put a strain on your budget and you will soon run out of room. It is important to think about the space that you have available when you are thinking about getting a under counter beverage refrigerator. You will probably need a large fridge if you only have a small group of people using it. This is something that you will want to take into consideration before you make a purchase.
- The online syllabus from the 41st Annual Pediatric Update, November 21-24, 2019
- The online syllabus from the 40th Annual Pediatric Update, November 15-18, 2018
- The online syllabus from the 39th Annual Pediatric Update, November 16-19, 2017. These “ID Rounds with Dr. Marshall!” slides include the quiz answers, which are excluded from the main syllabus.
- The online syllabus from the 38th Annual Pediatric Update, November 17-20, 2016